In using or purchasing from this site, you agree that you have read all information and agree to same in full and in whole. You are purchasing a product under warranty, and we guarantee that you will get a working product, and if not functional within the warranty period, that we will make it functional by a method of our choosing. This may be by sending a qualified repair person to the beer froster's location, sending a part (if applicable to the situation) or replacement. Again, that is the seller's choice, not the customer's.
Be sure to read the shipping section for information on delivery as these are part of the terms of sale too.
Terms Of Sale
"Do you agree to the below terms, warranties, and conditions of sale?"
WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS: ALL ITEMS HAVE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES. NO WARRANTY COVERS INCIDENTAL DAMAGE (EXAMPLE: YOU DROP IT) NOR DOES ANY WARRANTY COVER DAMAGES DUE TO MIS-INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, LIGHTNING, WAR OR ACTS OF GOD. IN NO INSTANCE IS GENIUS GOODS INC, ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OR MISUSSE OF ANY UNIT FOR ANY REASON. IN THE CASE WHERE LIABILITY APPLIES, LIABILITY WILL BE RESTRICTED TO THE COST OF THE UNIT PURCHASED.
SHIPPING: ALL OUR UNITS ARE SHIPPED COMMON GROUND FREIGHT CARRIER SUCH AS FEDEX GROUND WHENEVER POSSIBLE AND BY COMMON FREIGHT CARRIER IF ELSE.
- TURNAROUND ORDER PROCESSING TIME IS 2 BUSINESS DAYS OR LESS UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED.
- PLEASE ALLOW 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SHIPPING TIME, ALTHOUGH THIS IS OFTEN LESS IN ACTUAL PRACTICE.
- UPON DELIVERY OF THE UNIT, OPEN IT AND INSPECT FOR DAMAGES IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE DELIVERY PERSONELLE LEAVES.
- SAVE ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS, BROCHURES, PARTS, OR OTHER ITEMS UNTIL THE UNIT HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO BE OF SATISFACTORY CONDITION IN CASE OF A RETURN.
- IN THE EVENT OF SHIPMENT VIA A SIGNATURE REQUIRED AGENT, CUSTOMER WILL MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AND WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SALE INCLUDING INBOUND SHIPPING, OUTBOUND SHIPPING, STORAGE FEES, SHIPPING PENALTIES, TRANSACTION COSTS AND ANY AND ALL COSTS FURTHER ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSACTION, SALE AND TRANSPORT.
RETURNS: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE AN AUTHORIZED REPAIR PERSON MAKE REPAIRS VS. RETURNING A UNIT FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND. ALL ITEMS ARE UNDER FACTORY WARRANTIES, AND THE CUSTOMER IS GUARANTEED TO BE PROVIDED A WORKING UNIT UNDER THAT WARRANTY.
- IN THE EVENT OF DAMAGE IN INBOUND SHIPPING, REFUSE DELIVERY. IF THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE, CALL OUR SERVICE LINE (SEE BELOW).
- IN THE CASE OF RECEIPT OF A NONFUNCTIONAL UNIT OR ANY WARRANTY-RELATED ISSUE, CALL IN ADVANCE OF TAKING ANY ACTION.
- IF A RETURN IS AUTHORIZED, WE WILL ISSUE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, KNOWN AS AN "RA". THE RA WILL ENABLE THE SHIPPING COMPANY TO RETURN AND RETRIEVE THE ITEM WITHOUT FURTHER EFFORT OR COST ON THE PART OF THE CUSTOMER. NEVER SIMPLY RETURN ANY ITEM.
- AUTHORIZED RETURNS ARE AVAILABLE WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF RECEIPT, BUT ARE SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS. FOR ANY RETURN NOT RELATED TO SHIPPING DAMAGE OR WARRANTY, THE CUSTOMER IS TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE. THERE MAY BE A RESTOCKING FEE AS MUCH AS 20%
- SHIPPING DAMAGE MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS TO BE COVERED BY SHIPPING INSURANCE. AFTER THIS TIME THE CUSTOMER HAS ACCEPTED THE DELIVERY.
- IF A RETURNED UNIT SHIPPED AT CUSTOMERS EXPENSE IS NOT INSURED AND IS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING, CUSTOMER IS LIABLE FOR THE COST ASSOCIATED WITH THAT DAMAGE.
- REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR RETURNS ONLY UPON CLEARANCE AND VERIFICATION WITH THE WAREHOUSE/SHIPPING AGENT.
- CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACKS FOR ITEMS RECEIVED UNDER WARRANTY WILL BE REFERRED TO OUR COLLECTIONS AGENCY AND SUBJECT TO FURTHER LEGAL ACTION.
- OUR SERVICE NUMBERS ARE TOLL FREE 1-866-423-4058 or 704-288-0953 AND ARE MANNED DURING BUSINESS HOURS EAST-COAST TIME
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Genius Goods Inc and Summit Appliances (hereafter referred to as "Sellers") through permission of Genius Goods Inc. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Genius Goods Inc. Copyright 2010-2011 .
Summit Appliance, Fogel and Genius Goods Inc ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Genius Goods Inc or purchasing Genius Goods Inc products.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Genius Goods Inc or to purchase Genius Goods Inc products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Genius Goods Inc.
You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Sellers used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sellers and are used by permission of Sellers. BeerFrosters.Com and BeerFroster.Com are trademarks of Genius Goods Inc.
Genius Goods inc and/or Summit Appliances and/or Fogel may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Sellers.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the states of New York, Pennsylvania and North Carolina, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.
You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Sellers products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Brooklyn NY.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Sellers products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Sellers failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions.
Sellers may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden.
Impersonation of others, including a Seller's or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Linking to this site in any way (including hotliking images) is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Genius Goods Inc, Summit Appliance, Fogel, their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Sellers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account